Crown gear Differential gear
Modulus: 0.5, 11 kinds in total, thickness 4-5MM
Gear diameter calculation formula: (number of teeth + 2) X 0.5 (MM)
Crown gear: C152A, C203A, C282A, C282.5A, C303A, C322A, C20082A, C28082B, C28102.5B, C30102B, C40102B
1. Encode the previous letter: the meaning of crown gear
2. Encoding two or three digits: the number of teeth of the external gear
3. Encoding four or five digits: the number of teeth inside the gear
4. The sixth digit of the gear: the size of the gear aperture
5. Encoded English: A: tight fit B: loose fit
Note: If it is composed of three digits and two letters, it means that the inner diameter has no gear! !
2A indicates that the central axis is 1.95mm; it fits closely with the 2mm optical axis and rotates with the optical axis.
2B indicates that the central axis is 2.05mm; loosely matched with the 2mm optical axis and freely rotate on the optical axis.
2.5B means that the central axis is 2.55mm; loosely matched with the 2.5mm optical axis and freely rotate on the optical axis.
3A indicates that the central axis is 2.95mm; it matches closely with the 3mm optical axis and rotates with the optical axis.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 09 July, 2020.